Values affect the day-to-day behavior of people, groups and organizations. Therefore, when it comes to managing a business – or any purpose-oriented organization – what you are looking for in values is their contribution to desired outcomes in the individual context. All other questions start here:
- Which values point in the right direction?
- Which values have a chance of validity in the given context?
- Who is the appropriate body of people to define values?
- What are the appropriate structures, processes and practices to render values effective?
- What are the required competences for leaders to foster values?
For us, developing values includes finding the right answers to all of these questions.